Below is an overview of particular services that we provide. Our portfolio combines preventative and proactive measures to best ensure compliance. Our following specialist services are comprised of:
- Advice on privacy policies.
- Advice on good governance.
- Advice on innovative projects.
- Advice on how to manage complex data exchanges within an organisation.
- Privacy complaints and investigations.
- Problem questions.
- Setting up secure schemes.
We are of course happy to be contacted for further tailored advice!
Legal Field of Expertise
Our organisation coordinates a variety of services to companies that are seeking new strategies. Our work is cross borders and our fields of expertise vary from:
- Preparing the legal context for a specific (electronic) service.
- The translation from the legal context to the application in practice such as professional secrecy, fraud and automated decisions.
- The implementation of the applicable laws and regulations within your organisation such as:
- The drafting and implementation of the privacy and data protection policy / investment of the responsibilities.
- The drafting of the security policy for the processing of personal data.
- Drawing up a mutual arrangement with joint responsibility.
- Giving feedback and / or advice on the underlying processes and procedures for demonstrably complying with the GDPR(accountability).
- Giving feedback and / or advice on the underlying processes and procedures in relation to informed consent.
- The use of the social security number (SSN), tax payer identification number (TIN).
- Quality control.
Research, Review and Supervision
At Hooghiemstra & Partners we are happy to review, research and supervise questions related to:
- Identity management.
- Legislative opinions.
- Reviews and evaluations.